Are your friends and family constantly falling in love with your artwork? Do they encourage you to open shop and sell your handmade goods? If so, you’ve probably thought about exploring different options for turning your hobby into a profitable business, but getting started is the hardest—and let’s face it, scariest—part.
Thanks to digital marketplaces like Etsy, it’s never been easier to sell handmade goods to a large audience. In this four-day live workshop, we’ll show you everything you need to know about selling your handmade goods online and what it takes to build a successful business.
You will learn how to:
- Launch an online shop in just minutes
- Present your art through photography (including a hands-on workshop)
- SEO secrets that will have people finding you in no time
- Package, price, and ship your products
- Cost: $59
- Dates & Times: All Classes are on Friday from 10am-4pm
- Session 1: Feb 17th
- Session 2: March 3rd
- Session 3: March 17th
- Session 4: April 14th
- Location: WESST-Santa Fe, 3900 Paseo del Sol, Santa Fe, NM 87507