This workshop is not for the faint of heart, it is for the established Etsy store owner who is looking for more ways to get more sales. We will dive in and take a critical look at your Etsy store with valuable feedback for you to act on right away. There will be discussion on the customer journey and how to make sure to engage with your customer on each of those touchpoint. Lastly, we will discuss Social Media and E-Mail Marketing, how to get going start interacting and engaging with your customers before they buy from you.
- Deep dive Etsy Shop Critique from your peers and myself
- Learn the customer journey and how to engage with your customer at every point along the journey to turn them into buyers
- Promote within as well as outside of Etsy and how to use various social media outlets and marketing techniques to grow your Etsy shop
- Cost: $39
- Dates & Times: Friday, Apr 28 & May 12, 2017 from 10am-4pm
- Location: WESST-Santa Fe, 3900 Paseo del Sol, Santa Fe, NM 87507
** You should already have a shop. This class does not cover how to set up a shop or the technicalities of selling on Etsy.
Just click on the button below to get started!